Meet the team
Erdington Academy believes that Careers Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) is a whole school responsibility.
Our aim is that all students have realistic yet audacious aspirations about their future choices, and leave the Academy fully equipped with all the necessary experiences, skills and qualifications to be successful in modern Britain.
If you would have any questions about Careers Education at Erdington Academy; would like to join us for one of our careers events; or would like to arrange a meeting with one of the careers team below, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mr Dennis Fry – CEIAG Associate
- Mr Malett – Intrim Head of Academy
- Mr M Rhatigan: Intrim – Execuative Head of Academy
- Mrs Cross: AHT / Careers Lead
- Miss Millward: Careers Coordinator
- Mrs Weddle: Careers Advisor